+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Vigor2600Plus ADSL VPN RouterThe Vigor2600plus is DrayTek's flagship router - a combined ADSL router for Internet access, firewall, VPN device and Ethernet switch. The Vigor2600plus includes new features such as VLAN,Content filtering, enhanced VPN capacity and a USB printer port. The Vigor2600Plus's primary WAN interface (its link to the outside world) is its built-in ADSL modem; the RJ11 socket connects straight into your ADSL enabled line (normally via a Microfilter). Wide cross compatibility is provided for different speed ADSL lines (up to 8Mb/s), covering all ADSL lines available in the UK and all standard UK ADSL ISPs. If you need wireless LAN facilities too, check out the Vigor2600G router. The Vigor2600i model offers all of the same facilities as the standard Vigor2600plus model but has an ISDN interface in addition to ADSL. This can connect to any ISDN2e or BT Highway/Midband line. The ISDN interface provides dial-backup in the event of your main ADSL connection being interrupted. Alternatively, the ISDN interface can be used on its own (as your main Internet connection) if you do not have a broadband feed to connect to the Vigor2600. When operating on ISDN, the Vigor2600i can be used both for shared Internet access and direct-dial ISDN LAN-to-LAN Wide Area Networking (dial in teleworkers or dial-in/out branch links) at the same time (one function on each B channel). The USB port on the back of the router allows you to connect most standard USB based printers and then print to them from any Windows98SE/XP/2000 PC, using built-in O/S support from any application, thus not needing to have a particular PC be on to provide printer sharing to its peers. These really are superb professional routers, and at this price walk all over competing products.
- Automatic Keep-state facility.
- IP Address anti-spoofing.
- E-mail alerting mechanism.
- Selectable DoS/DDoS protection.
- Tracks packets and denying unsolicited incoming data.
- NAT/PAT with Port Forwarding/Redirection & DMZ.
- User-configurable packet-filtering
- Block URL (web-site) by user-defined keywords.
- Preclude web surfing from using directly IP and address.
- Blocking automatic download of Java applets and ActiveX controls.
- Block web site cookies and proxy.
- Control and block http downloads of executables, compressed filesand multi-media.