+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Vigor2900VG 802.11g Wireless VoIP VPN RouterThe Vigor2900VG provides all of the features of the standard Vigor2900 router, a hi-performance firewall and VPN device, providing up to 16 simultaneous VPN tunnels out of the box - there are no additional upgrade costs/liences for the full capacity and no client licences are required - VPNs are supported from teleworkers or LAN-to-LAN application. In additional, full firewalling is provided as well as Internet sharing capability (NAT or fully routed) for your network. The Vigor2900VG is a comprehensive and feature-packed firewall, having passed the independent certification for SMB Firewalls. including VPN and firewall facilities but adds twin phone ports for VoIP (Voice over IP). The router also has the wireless LAN (802.11g) facilities, with advanced security measures. VoIP enables you to use your existing broadband capacity to carry regular voice calls to suitably equipped remote sites, for example another Vigor VoIP enabled router or to other compatible hardware/software products. The WAN interface (the connection to the Internet) on the Vigor2900VG is Ethernet - so connects to any standard routed Internet connection which is delivered via Ethernet.
- Allows you to share net connection even when main PC is turned off
- Four port 10/100BaseT Switch, with VLAN and port throttling
- Wireless LAN - 802.11g (up to 54mb/s total wireless bandwidth)
- Wireless LAN can be disabled when/if not required.
- Internet/VPN Facilities as per Vigor2900 router
- Internet Content Filtering (See Vigor2900)
- USB Printer Port for sharing a printer between LAN users
- Voice calls can be carried over existing ADSL connection
- Two VOIP ports (RJ11 to BT type sockets)
- Integration with the PSTN via ITSP (e.g. DrayTel) enabling you to make/recieve calls from regular phone lines
- Automatic QoS Assurance for Voice-over-IP Calls
- Output of ring current and call progress tones (dialtone, busy, ring)
- FXS Phone Ports - Connect any standard analogue phone into the phone ports