+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
2.5" SSD/HDD PCI Backplane Adaptor BracketRunning out of free-space to add extra SSD or HDD storage devices to your desktop, server or rack-mount computers?
The newly developed SSD-PCI is a non- conductive, plastic polymer design chassis which is designed to fit into almost any vacant PCIe slot as found in most systems today.
Simply attach your existing 2.5" storage device and simply slot the SSD-PCI into a PCIe slot (which the PCIe connector is also non-conductive of course!) and screw down the integral riser bracket as you would normally do on any PCIe adapter card. Its that easy.
Ideal for when space to add extra storage drivers is running low, such as a fully populated front drive-bay, the
SSD-PCI is a low-cost and simple device which will give your systems the ability to add extra storage in no time.
- Polycarbonate, non-conductive SSD/HDU chassis
- Ideal cradle for 2.5” form-factor storage devices*
- Fits into any standard PCI/e expansion slot
- Integral riser bracket for secure attachment
- Expand your computers data storage potential
- Quick and easy to fit, ideal for system builders
- Compatible with PCs, Servers, Rack-mount devices
- Retail packaging, idea for posting