Product information: 500VA 300W 230V IEC Uninterruptable Power SupplyIntroducing the new DYNAMO500 small form-factor UPS offers leading electrical power protection for all types of electronic equipment around the home or office.
Computers, Servers, Game Consoles, Media Centres, Backup Devices and even the latest LCD TVs benefit greatly from pure, clean electrical energy. It’s not just major power outages that ‘crash’ your systems, leaving your precious data in ruins. Over time, even the best unregulated power can have a detrimental effect on the performance and longevity of your Computer and electronic devices, with tiny power differences reducing the lifespan of the delicate components inside the devices and thus lead to premature faults and possibly incur the expensive ‘out of warranty’ repairs.
The DYNAMO500 UPS houses a powerful 500VA maintenance-free battery which constantly supplies clean power to all attached devices, filtering out common (and not so common) power faults such as brown outs, spikes, transients and complete power failure. By automatically switching to it’s built-in rechargeable battery in less than 10 microseconds you’ll be notified visually and audibly that your running on battery power, giving you on average between 10~18 minutes run-time*, more than enough to backup your files and shutdown the system.
Features- Maximum Capacity ~ 500VA/300W (approx.)
- Battery Type ~ Sealed, maintenance free lead acid
- Typical Protection ~ 10 – 18 Minutes under nominal load*
- Inversion ~ Simulated ‘Sine Wave’ type
- Transfer Time ~ 10ms (including detection time)
- Battery Protection ~Auto self-test, discharge protection
- Input Voltage ~ 230 Volts (+20%, -25%), 50Hz (+/- 20%)
- Output Voltage ~ 230 Volts AC (+/- 10%), 50-120Hz
- Recharge Time ~ 6-8 Hours to 90% full capacity
- Power Output Interfaces ~ 2 female IEC type connectors
- Visual Indicators ~ 3 LED for ‘online’, ‘offline’, ‘low charge’
- Audible Indicators ~ Buzzer sound for battery switch over
- Dimensions ~ 320mm X 90mm X 150mm (DxWxH)