Product information: Gigabit PCIe Network Card (PCIXGI)Gigabit performance for high-performance servers
Migrating to high-speed gigabit for high- performance servers need not cost the earth.
The new Dynamode PCIXGI is a high-performance gigabit network adapter based on the PCIe interface, but what sets this adapter apart from other vendor solutions is the high, 2.5Gbps of data bandwidth that is processed, including gigabit jumbo packet frames.
Ideal for intensive server applications, realtime imaging, the PCIXGI also benefits from SNMP management, IP checksum off loading and Wake-on-LAN (WOL) support.
Ideal for client as well as client-server operating systems including Windows(tm) Server, Windows7, Windows8 together with Unix-based operating systems including Linux(tm), Mac(tm) OS, NetWare(tm), Solaris(tm) and legacy DOS systems.
Compact in design with a low IC count for extended MTBF support, the PCIXGI comes with a full heigh bracket, STP RJ45 and status LEDs.
- High performance Gigabit (1000/100/10Mbps)
- Plug n’ Play 32-bit PCIe with up to 2.5Gbps
- ASIC VIA(tm) V6130 chipset for performance*
- Wake-on-LAN (WOL) and SNMP support
- Jumbo packet-size support realtime processing
- 802.1Q VLAN and 802.3x compliance
- Low power consumption with STP RJ45 socket
- Compliant with Windows(tm)2K, XP, Vista, Windows7. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10
- Compliant with Windows(tm)8, Linux(tm), Unix(tm), NetWare
- Compliant with Mac(tm) OS 9.x and Mac(tm) OS X (10.x)