Product information: Hot Swappable 5.25" Bay for 3.5" Sata Hard Drives (HDDR3.5-MT)Looking to upgrade your existing Server or Workstation to a hot-swap storage solution at minimal cost?
The new HDDR3.5-MT is the cost effective but high-quality upgrade for all your hot swap storage devices. With a
robust, metal chassis design complete with integral, anti-vibration and optimal venting slots, means your mission critical hardware can be kept up and running, while SATA storage is swapped out, due to for example a hardware fault, or if extra storage space is needed on the fly.
Fitting in almost any 5.25-inch drive bays found on legacy and current servers, workstations and NAS drive chassis, the HDDR3.5-MT is also extremely secure, courtesy of the robust barrel locking system and easy to remove hard disk mechanism and multiple hard disk earthing points.
- Fits into any standard 5.25-inch Drive Bay
- Supports standard SATA I/II Drive Interface *
- Hot Swap Design - Replace drives on the fly
- High-quality and robust chassis design
- Secure, lockable drive door (x2 keys supplied)
- Excellent venting with anti-vibration design
- Plug n’ Play design - no drivers needed
- Ideal for Servers, Workstations, NAS and SAN
- Ideal for mission critical, zero downtime hardware