+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
PCI Express Card - 2 Port SATA + 1 Port IDEIntroducing true, no compromise SATA2 and legacy ATA133 Storage, interface for PCI Express interfaces with the benefit of RAID support.
The new Dynamode PCIX2SA incorporates a single, high speed JMB363™ PCIe ASIC controller, operating at a fast 3Gbps to allow superior data transfers from Hard Disks and other storage devices without the latency often
found in older PCI Storage cards – the ideal solution for Servers, highperformance Desktops or PC Enthusiasts looking to get increased performance, no matter what applications they are running.
Dual standard SATA2 Interfaces allow full RAID 0, 1 and 0 + 1 support for mission critical duties with support for 2 independent SATA2 channels supporting ‘Hot Plugging’ and native command queuing. A single, legacy IDE interface is also incorporated to assure storage flexibility.
Offering native Operating System support including Server editions, the Dynamode PCIX2SA supports Windows™ 98/SE/2000/XP, 2003 Server and Vista™ on both 32-Bit and 64-Bit platforms.
- Dual SATA2 and single ATA133 (IDE) Interface
- RAID 0, 1, 0+1 and JBOD Critical Support
- PCI Express interface supporting up to 3Gbps
- Next generation JMB363™ Host Control Processor
- Independent dual SATA2 Channels for performance
- Native Command Queue (NCQ) on SATA2 Ports
- Single ATA133 (IDE) interface for legacy Storage
- Hot Plugging, ATAPI and Port Multiplier support
- Windows™ 98/SE/2000/, 2003 Server 32/64-Bit
- Windows™ XP 32/64-Bit, Vista 32/64-Bit editions
- Supplied with SATA2 Interface Cable & CD-ROM