+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK2U2C 2 Port USB KVM Switch with cablesWhat's a KVM switch anyway? Lets say you have two computers with, for instance, different Operating Systems (OS) on them: a KVM switch allows you to control both from one computer screen, keyboard and mouse. The Edimax EK-2U2C Slim Desktop KVM Switch is compact and designed specifically for individual and SOHO use.
The Edimax EK-2U2C has built-in USB ports for both the PC side and the console (KVM) side, allowing you to use a USB keyboard and mouse. It also includes 2 built-in cables to connect to your computers. The Edimax EK-2U2C KVM switch supports hotkeys, so you can switch between computers by using the hardware switch on the device or by pressing the hotkeys on your keyboard. High resolution (1920 x 1440) support easily allows full HD quality. It also features push button and auto scan functions, and features complete keyboard and mouse emulation for a simultaneous PCs boot-up process. A “Hot Plug” feature lets you connect and disconnect to and from PCs without powering them down.
The Edimax EK-2U2C will save you money, space and equipment. You won't need additional power supply or software either; you can simply plug and play.
- No Power Adapter or Software Required
- High Video Resolution supports up to 1920 x 1440 pixels
- Supports up to 250MHz Bandwidth
- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Optical Mouse, Intellimouse explorer, Logitech Net Mouse etc.
- Support DOS, Win3.X, Win95/98/98SE/ME/XP/2000/NT/Vista/7, Netware, Unix, Linux
- Hot Plug - Add or Remove PCs for Maintenance Without Powering Down the KVM switch or other PC
- PC selection via Hot Keys and/or hardware Switch Button
- Auto Scan Mode for Monitoring PCs
- Keyboard Status restored when Switching PCs
- LED Display for Easy Status Monitoring