Product information: EN-9260TX-E Gigabit PCI Express Network CardThe EN-9260TX-E network adapter for PCs with PCI Express slots offers the latest technology in power management and Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity capability. The EN-9260TX-E's full bandwidth capability boasts a robust 1000Mbps capability through the PCI Express bus architecture. There's no need to purchase a new switch or broadband router because the adapter's auto-negotiation feature works with your existing switch, broadband router, or hub to provide the highest network speed available (10/100 or 1000 Mbps). The adapter's automatic full duplex capability further increases bandwidth and eliminates packet collisions by allowing data to flow in both directions at the same time.
- Complies with PCI Express 1.0a – x1 PCI Express standard
- IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab and 802.3x standards
- CSMA/CD protocol compliant
- Includes a Setup Wizard program
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Auto Negotiation and jumbo frame
- Easy Plug-and-Play installation - auto setup of IRQ and I/O address
- Supports Wake on LAN and ACPI power management
- Supports Auto MDI/MDI-X auto crossover
- Compatible with Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, Mac 10.4x and up, or Linux OS
The EN-9260TX-E's exceptional chipset offers increased bandwidth and more functionality than other standard PCI network adapters. The adapter is specifically designed to carry the full bandwidth capacity of the PCI Express bus of 2.5 Gbps , thus eliminating collisions and latencies that exist with current 32 and 64 bit PCI bus architectures.