+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-ACF Compression Fitting 10/13mm - WhiteEK-ACF Fitting (Advanced Compression Fitting) is a soft-tube compression fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-ACF Fitting is a more secure variant of the tubing connector as the locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting
The barb is made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass and the ring is made of anodized CNC machined aluminium. The fittings feature quality rubber O-rings and are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- Supported tube: 3/8" / 1/2" ID/OD (roughly equalls 10/13mm ID/OD)
- Outer diameter of a fitting: 19mm
- Installed height: 14.5mm
- Compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
ROHS 2.0 Compliant!
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.
More links for "EK-ACF Compression Fitting 10/13mm - White"
13mm OD / 10mm ID