Product information: EK-ACF Fitting 10/16mm - Black NickelEK-ACF Fitting (Advanced Compression Fitting) is a soft-tube compression fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-ACF Fitting is a more secure variant of the tubing connector as the locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting
The barb is made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass and the ring is made of anodized CNC machined aluminium. The fittings feature quality rubber O-rings and are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: 3/8" - 5/8" ID/OD (roughly equalls 10/16mm ID-OD)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 22mm
- installed height: 15.6mm
- compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.