+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-ACF Fitting 13/19mm - BlueEK-ACF Fitting (Advanced Compression Fitting) is a soft-tube compression fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-ACF Fitting is a more secure variant of the tubing connector as the locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting
The barb is made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass and the ring is made of anodized CNC machined aluminium. The fittings feature quality rubber O-rings and are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: ID/OD 1/2" / 3/4" (roughly equals to 13/19mm)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 24mm
- installed height: 20.0mm
- compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.
More links for "EK-ACF Fitting 13/19mm - Blue"
19mm OD / 13mm ID