Product information: EK-AnnihilatorEK-Annihilator is the ultimate 1U chassis type water block for server & workstation type motherboards, pre-configured for use on Intel® LGA 2011(-3) with narrow mounting hole pattern. Pre-installed mounting mechanism offers error-preventing, tool-less installation - the result is a super-fast and accurate installation which results in optimal performance every time.
Enterprise solutions are built with performance, reliability, serviceability and no compromises in mind - EK-Annihilator CPU water block meets those demands with top hydraulic- and thermal performance as well as proven engineering.
Top hydraulic and thermal performance makes it a perfect choice for liquid cooling of high-density computing systems!
EK-Annihilator features easy installation in 1U low-profile high-density, high-performance computing server & workstation enclosures. Side-mounted fittings and plugs are made of high quality nickel-plated brass material. Together with 6/9mm (ID/OD) tubing and tube-securing clamps they make a complete solution for single- or multiple waterblock connection.
The EK-Annihilator uses microfin cooling structure. The cooling liquid accelerates through inlet manifold and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Annihilator.
By replacing the pre-installed mounting plate for alternative one the EK-Annihilator can also be used on regular Intel® LGA-2011(-3) and Intel® LGA-115x socket motherboards.
Intel® CPU socket compatibility:
- LGA-2011(-3) Narrow (pre-configured)
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-Annihilator series water block with pre-installed Narrow mounting plate and mounting mechanism.
- EK-Annihilator mounting plate (for Intel®LGA 115x and LGA-2011(-03))
- Nickel-plated Brass fittings and plugs, tube securing clamps.
- TIM / thermal grease: EK-Ectotherm (1g)
- 2.5mm Allen- and Torx T20 Key
Made in Slovenia - EU!
EKWB recommends the use of EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 6/9mm industry grade EPDM tubing for trouble-free (no plasticizer leakage), low maintainance systems. This industry grade tubing is the only solution for long lasting water cooling systems.
- 5mm Allen key for plug and 13mm wrench for barb mounting are not enclosed!
- This product may be used with any 6mm ID tubing, although we highly recommend the use of EK-Tube ZMT Matte Black 6/9mm EPDM industry grade tubing