Product information: EK-CoolStream CE 560 (Quad)EK-CoolStream CE is a high-performance computer liquid cooling radiator which combines EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for EK-Vardar 140mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimised for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream CE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 45mm thick radiator class: Dual stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-ACF series compression fittings.
- Material: Copper fins, 90% copper tubing (H90), Brass chambers, Aluminium/Steel housing
- Dimensions: 600 x 145 x 45mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 2.06kg
- Liquid Capacity: ~470mL
- FPI: 16
- Port threads: 2x G1/4
- Fan compatibility: any standard size 140x140x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
- Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
- EK-CoolStream CE series radiator /w two pre-installed G1/4 extenders
- Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
- Flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
- Allen key 2,5mm