Product information: EK-CoolStream PE 120 (Single)EK-CoolStream PE is a high-performance computer water-cooling radiator which combines EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for 120mm fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream PE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 40mm thick radiator class: Double stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports with pre-installed extenders to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-CSQ series compression fittings.
- Material: Copper fins, 90% copper tubing (H90), Brass chambers, Aluminum housing
- Dimensions: 160 x 130 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.53kg
- Liquid Capacity: ~130mL
- FPI: 38 (19 split fin)
- Port threads: 2x G1/4
- Fan compatibility: any standard size 120x120x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
- Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
- EK-CoolStream PE series radiator /w pre-installed G1/4 extenders
- flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
- flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)