+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (120)EK ultimate performance radiators are designed for extreme enthusiasts. These radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation even at lowest fan speeds. Choosing EK-CoolStream RAD XTX will give your watercooling system an upper hand you need to cool your hot hardware.
- The included screws may be too long for some applications. Always be sure to screw them in only so far that the radiator is not damaged.
- Over-tightening of the screws may damage the radiator. Always take care that the screws do not damage the radiator. Damages of the product because of improper use are not covered by the warranty!
- The radiator has integrated G1/4" threads, allowing installation of virtually all common fittings.
EK ultimate performance radiators are designed for extreme enthusiasts. These radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation even at lowest fan speeds. Choosing EK-CoolStream RAD XTX will give your watercooling system an upper hand you need to cool your hot hardware.
EK assured quality level and an optimal price-performance ratio make these EK-CoolStream RAD XTX radiators unique. The new radiators feature, besides their great design and high build quality, superb cooling performance.
The copper fins are optimized for both high- as well as low-speed fans therefore the new XTX radiator is an excellent all-around performer. The parallel flow cooling chambers reduce flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with M3 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation.
Radiator features G1/4 threaded ports on both sides of the radiator which enables various installation possibilites as well as stacking option. Bleed/fill/drain port, soldered to the bottom chamber, allows user a better overall handling and makes item more convenient.
- Copper fins
- 90% copper tube (H90)
- Brass chambers
- Steel housing
Dimensions (LxWxH): 160x130x64mm
Weight: Approx. 780g
Fan installation: 4 x M3 threads on both sides each (for 1x120mm fan each)
Pressure tested: 1bar
- 1x EK-CoolStream RAD XTX (120) radiator
- 4 x M3 x 30mm DIN965 screws
- 4 x M3 x 5mm DIN965 screws
- 3 x G1/4 plug with Allen key