Product information: EK-CoolStream WE 180EK-CoolStream WE is a high-performance computer water-cooling radiator which combines EK's unique CSQ design with latest radiator core engine. Built for 180mm fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK assured quality level, optimal price-performance ratio and unique minimalistic design make these EK-CoolStream WE series radiators a perfect choice for any computer water cooled system.
This radiator offers best cooling capacity in the 35mm thick radiator class: Double stack copper fins provide massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Radiator shrouds are tapped with UNC 6-32 threads on both sides to enable push-pull fan installation to even further increase the cooling performance.
This product features two recessed G1/4 threaded ports to allow any G1/4 threaded fitting to be used. EK recommends EK-CSQ series compression fittings.
- Copper fins
- 90% copper tubing (H90)
- Brass chambers
- Steel housing with Matte Dark Grey finish
Dimensions: 218 x 180 x 35mm (L x W x H)
Liquid Capacity: ~210mL
FPI: 38 (19 FPI split fin)
Port threads: 2x G1/4
Fan compatibility: any standard size 180x180x25mm fan; UNC 6-32 thread tapping
Pressure tested: 1bar(g)
- EK-CoolStream WE series radiator with G1/4 threads
- flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=30mm)
- flat-head UNC 6-32 screws (l=5mm)
Designed and engineered in Slovenia - Europe. Manufactured in China.
- When using fans other than standard 180x180x25mm size please use appropriately long screws!
- Use of the improperly long screws may result in piercing of the radiator core and irrepairable damage the product. Such misuse is not covered by product warranty!