+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-DDC 3.2 PWM X-TOP CSQ - AcetalEK-XTOP DDC 3.2 PWM - Acetal (Original CSQ incl. pump) is a High-Performance water cooling pump. The core of the unit is the market-proven EK-DDC 3.2 PWM water pump (4-pin PWM FAN header) and comes pre-assembled with CSQ variant of EK-XTOP DDC.
This unit offers increased hydraulic performance (up to 15 %) compared to original factory top.
Despite a remarkably small footprint of 2.4" square, the pump features an astounding 7m of head to provide superior flow rates in today's most complex liquid cooled systems. The pump is also a high reliability, high pressure industrial pump, featuring a 50,000 hour MTBF (5 year lifetime).
It's compact design, quiet and powerful motor make it ideally suited for heavy duty cooling in environments where space is at a premium.
PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
This unit also features two G1/4 threaded ports which allow installation of virtually any G1/4 thread fitting/barb. EK recommends EK-CSQ series compression fittings.
Top is made of quality POM Acetal material. Mounting mechanism and easy-to-follow installation guide are enclosed.
This unit can be upgraded with EK-DDC Heatsink Housing, available in both Black as well as Nickel plated version!
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 90 x 62 x 38 mm
- Motor: Electronically commuted ball bearing motor
- Rated voltage: 12 V DC
- Power consumption: 18 W
- Maximum head pressure: up to 5.2m
- Maximum flow rate: up to 1000 L/h
- Maximum liquid temperature: 60 °C
- Materials: Stainless steel, PPS-GF40, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, hard coal
- Power connector: 4-Pin Molex- and 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- Xylem original model name: DDC-3.25TPPWM4
- EK-XTOP DDC (Originial CSQ)
- EK-DDC 3.2 PWM 12V DC pump motor
- mounting mechanism
- installation manual
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Pump motor made in Hungary - EU!