+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-FC Radeon VegaEK-FC Radeon Vega is a high-performance full-cover water block for multiple AMD® Radeon® Vega based graphics cards.
This water block directly cools the GPU, HBM2 memory, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC Radeon Vega water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC Radeon Vega water block is compatible with both Nickel and Black versions of the EK-FC Radeon Vega Backplates.The EK-FC Radeon Vega water block is also compatible with the factory backplates of all Radeon Vega based graphics cards.
EK also encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of multiple graphics cards easier and also transforms the GPU into a gorgeous single slot solution.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the Radeon logo, visible from the side. The terminal cover is removable, it is fitted with 2 screws from the side.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC Radeon water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity.
The EK-FC Radeon Vega water block is compatible with all reference Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, Radeon RX Vega 64, Radeon RX Vega 56 design based graphics cards.
- EK-FC Radeon Vega series water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 56 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled 8GB HBM2
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition 16GB HBM2 (100-506061)
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition Liquid 16GB HBM2 (100-506062)
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid RXVEGA64-O8G-LIQUID 8GB HBM2
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 RXVEGA64-8G 8GB HBM2
- ASUS Radeon RX Vega 64 Silver RXVEGA64-8G-SILVER 8GB HBM2
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 64 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64-8GD-B)
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 64 Silver 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64SIL-8GD-B)
- GIGABYTE Radeon RX Vega 64 Watercooling 8G 8GB HBM2 (GV-RXVEGA64X W-8GD-B)
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Black 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGR8SSNR)
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 64 Air Silver 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGR8FSNR)
- HIS Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling 8GB HBM2 (HS-VEGX8DSNR)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DHE)
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling 8GB HBM2 (AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DHW)
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 8GB HBM2 (21275-02-20G)
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Limited Edition 8GB HBM2 (21275-01-40G)
- Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooling 8GB HBM2 (21275-00-40G)
More links for "EK-FC Radeon Vega"
Graphics Card Edition
EK Water Blocks