+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS Graphics Card Water Block - Acetal+Nickel
EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS is a high-performance full-cover water block for ASUS® Cerberus and ASUS® Turbo series graphics cards.
The current list of compatible graphics cards is:
- ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti Advanced Edition - CERBERUS-GTX1070TI-A8G
- ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti - ASUS CERBERUS-GTX1070TI-8G
- ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti - ASUS TURBO-GTX1070TI-8G
This water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS RGB water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section. The EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS water block is compatible with both Nickel and Black EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS Backplates.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side. The terminal cover is removable, it is fitted with 2 screws from the side.
- EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- ASUS Cerberus GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- ASUS Turbo GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti factory backplate is not compatible with this water block!
- New NVIDIA® SLI HB bridges are compatible with this water block.
- New ROG SLI High-Bandwidth bridges are compatible with this water block.
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!
More links for "EK-FC1070 GTX Ti ASUS Graphics Card Water Block - Acetal+Nickel"
Graphics Card Edition
EK Water Blocks