+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-FC1080 Ti GTX - Acetal + Nickel
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC Titan X Pascal water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design for best possible cooling performance, which also works flawlessly with reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. This kind of efficient cooling will allow your high-end graphics card to reach higher boost clocks, thus providing more performance during gaming or other GPU intense tasks. Moreover, such design offers great hydraulic performance allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality acrylic material. The top also features two pre-drilled slots for 3mm diodes. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC1080 GTX Ti Backplate - Black, Nickel) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Up to four EK-FC1080 GTX Ti water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
The block also features a special plastic cover over the block Terminal. This add-on is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side. EK also encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of multiple graphics cards easier and also transforms the GPU into a gorgeous single slot solution.
We recommend EK-Cable PWM Fan Adapter for GPU for connecting your GPU to PWM-enabled fans in your custom loop and thus controlling the PWM profiles based on the graphics card temperature.
- EK-FC1080 GTX Ti series water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- ASUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition GTX1080TI-FE 11GB GDDR5X (90YV0AP0-U0NM00)
- Colorful GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X
- ELSA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition (GD1080-11GERT)
- Gainward GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (3897)
- Gainward GeForce GTX 1080 Ti DuraPro 11GB GDDR5X
- Galax GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (80IUJ3MDXXNM)
- Galax GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB GDDR5X (80IUJBMDP9VT)
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11G 11GB GDDR5X (GV-N108TD5X-B)
- Inno3D GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (N108T-1DDN-Q6MO)
- KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (80IUJ3MDXXNK)
- KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Blower 11GB GDDR5X
- KFA2 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti EXOC 11GB GDDR5X (80IUJBMDP0EK)
- KUROUTOSHIKOU GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition (GF-GTX1080Ti-E11GB/FE)
- Manli GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X
- Manli GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Blower/Komendar Fan 11GB GDDR5X (M-NGTX1080TI/5RIHPPP)
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (V801-1401R)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X
- Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (NEB108T019LCF)
- PNY GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (GF108IGTX11EPB)
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition 11GB GDDR5X (ZT-P10810A-10P)
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Blower 11GB GDDR5X (ZT-P10810B-10P)
More links for "EK-FC1080 Ti GTX - Acetal + Nickel"
Graphics Card Edition
EK Water Blocks