+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-FC780 GTX HOF - White Acetal+NickelEK-FC780 GTX HOF is a high performance full-cover water block for engineered specifically for Galaxy / KFA² design GTX 780 (Ti) Hall Of Fame series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC780 GTX HOF water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality white POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Flow orientation doesn't matter and is thus not prescribed.
Up to four EK-FC780 GTX HOF water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity (such as EK-HD Tube & Adapter System). Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
- EK-FC780 GTX HOF series water block
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
- thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Fittings are not included! Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- Water block ports does align with EK-FC Titan (SE), EK-FC780 GTX Jetstream and EK-FC780 GTX Ti series water blocks.