+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-FC780 GTX Ti DCII - Acetal+NickelEK-FC780 GTX Ti DCII is a high performance full-cover water block for engineered specifically for ASUS design GTX 780 (Ti) DirectCU II series graphics cards. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC780 GTX Ti DCII water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal material. The sealing is ensured by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
This water blocks aligns perfectly with older EK-FC780 GTX DCII and is backwards compatible with non-Ti version graphics card.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC780 GTX Ti DCII Backplate - Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the FC terminal. Flow orientation doesn't matter and is thus not prescribed.
Up to four EK-FC780 GTX Ti DCII water blocks can be used on a single ATX form factor motherboard by using EK-FC Terminal (DUAL, TRIPLE or QUAD type) system or other means of interconnectivity. Please note that EK-FC Bridge & Link system is not compatible with this water block.
- EK-FC780 GTX Ti DCII series water block
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
- thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Fittings are not included! Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.
- Water block ports does not align with any other EK-FC water block apart from EK-FC780 GTX DCII.
- The original ASUS factory provided backplate cannot be re-used with this water block!