Product information: EK-FC7870 Full Cover Waterblock - NickelEK-FC7870 Nickel is a high performance full-cover water block for AMD reference design Radeon HD 7870 and -7850 graphics card. Please check our Cooling Configurator online compatibility system for detailed compatibility list!
This water block directly cools the GPU and RAM as water flows directly over these critical areas thus allowing the graphics card and it's VRM (passively cooled) to remain stable under high overclocks. EK-FC7870 water block also features a very high flow design therefore it can be easily used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
Base is made of nickel plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality cast satin finish acrylic material. The sealing is performed by quality rubber washers. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe, painless installation procedure. Block is mounted with enclosed M3x4 DIN7985 screws.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate (EK-FC7870 Backplate - Black) which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provide some passive cooling to the VRM section.
Up to four EK-FC7870 series water block can be interconnected with EK-FC Bridge & Link system. The correct connection link for this water block is EK-FC Link.
- EK-FC7870 series water block
- mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- thermal pads
- Thermal paste is not included and needs to be purchased separately. EKWB recommends Gelid GC-Extreme for best performance.
- G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on one side of the water block only (on plastic side)!
- Due to immense variety of fittings/barbs available on market and no prescribed standards, we guarantee compatibility only for connectors bought from our web site.