+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-HDC 12mm Hard Tube Fitting - BlueEK-HDC Fitting is a solid-tube compression fitting, designed for use with solid tubing such as Acrylic, Copper, Stainless Steel or any other type of compatible hard tube.
EK-HDC Fitting is a more secure variant of the EK-HD Adapter fitting as it prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring.
The barb is made of black nickel-plated CNC machined brass while the ring is made of blue anodized CNC machined aluminum and feature quality O-rings. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
Best practice is to install these fittings using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase).
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: 12mm (OD)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 18.8mm
- installed height: 17mm
- compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel tube
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
- ROHS Compliant!
- Made in Slovenia - Europe!
More links for "EK-HDC 12mm Hard Tube Fitting - Blue"
This article is used in: