Product information: EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - Black NickelEK-HDC Fitting is a solid-tube compression fitting, designed for use with solid tubing such as Acrylic, Copper, Stainless Steel or any other type of compatible hard tube.
EK-HDC Fitting is a more secure variant of the EK-HD Adapter fitting as it prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring.
The barb and the ring are made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass with quality O-rings. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
Best practice is to install these fittings using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase).
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: 12mm (OD)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 18.8mm
- installed height: 17mm
- compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel tube
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.