+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-KIT HT240 Hard Tubing Performance Watercooling Kit (3831109891100)The EK-KIT HT240 is a complete hard tubing liquid cooling kit dedicated to users who seek top performing market proven components with versatile case compatibility in focus. Designed for cases with limited radiator space in mind, the HT kit is a great choice for liquid cooling enthusiasts who are looking for a complete high-performance hard tubing cooling solution.
This kit brings everything you need to assemble your custom liquid cooling loop. You don't have to worry about compatibility issues or matching the fitting and tubing size. If you are looking for a quick access to the world of premium liquid cooling, this is your entry ticket.
EK-Supremacy MX - universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is an easy installation which brings perfect performance every time. Built upon the same cooling engine as EK-Supremacy EVO it offers the same great hydraulic performance and almost identical thermal performance.
EK-CoolStream SE 240 - the radiator which is also a part of the name of this kit. It offers the best cooling capacity in the sub 30mm thick radiator class. Its copper fins provide a massive surface area while the parallel flow cooling chambers reduce hydraulic flow resistance to a minimum. Built for EK-Vardar 120mm high static pressure fans, these radiators are optimized for maximum heat dissipation across entire fan operational range thus delivering exceptional performance at both low- and high airflow operation.
EK-Vardar F3-120 (1850rpm) - high-static pressure computer cooling fan, designed and built primarily for highest-performance computer liquid cooling systems. EK-Vardar fans are simply the best choice for computer radiator cooling as it provides unmatched performance throughout the entire operating range.
EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) - is a value-oriented water cooling pump reservoir combo. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer premium hydraulic performance at the best price. PWM control allows for automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!
EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - Black - is a hard tube compression fitting which also responsible for the name of this kit. Designed for use with solid tubing, the EK-HDC Fitting prevents the hard tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring. The barb is made of nickel plated CNC machined brass while the locking ring is made of black-chrome plated CNC machined brass. Best practice is to gently secure these fittings using the enclosed Allen Key 9mm.
EK-AF Angled 90° G1/4 Black - EK-AF (Adapter Fitting) is a revolvable angled adaptor (90°) with G1/4" threads. The adapter allows the connection of liquid cooling components and fittings with G1/4" threads to simplify the tubing routing possibilities in your cooling loop.
EK-HD Tube 10/12mm - a total of 2 meters of acrylic hard tubing with timeless clarity. EK-HD Tube is solid type extruded acrylic tubing intended for use with the included EK-HDC series compression fittings. The tubing has to be heat treated to achieve desired bends and shapes.
EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate - EK-CryoFuel Clear is a pure, non-toxic coolant based on the patent-pending chemical formula, which prevents the creation of any sediments in the liquid cooling loop. The 100mL concentrate is to be mixed with distilled water in ratio 1:9 to form 1L of ready-to-use coolant. To make mixing the concentrate with distilled easier, EK recommends the use of filling bottle (not included) that is also designed to make a loop filling process much easier.
The kit is easy to install, use and maintain, a thorough installation manual is included. Every item in this kit can be purchased separately, further descriptions and specifications of individual items can be found in EK Webshop.
For a successful installation of the kit, EK recommends the purchase of the EK-HD Tube D.I.Y. Kit 10&12mm and EK-HD Tube Reamer tools. If you are building your first hard tube based loop, EK recommends that you purchase additional EK-HD Tube 10/12mm tubing since hard tube bending can be a trial and error based task.
The majority of components has been pre-assembled resulting in a quick and easy installation procedure. Once installed, this kit is a full custom loop solution. It can be upgraded with additional water blocks and components, such as additional radiators.
EK-KIT HT240 water cooling kit includes:
- Universal CPU water block: EK-Supremacy MX UNI (incl. thermal material)
- Radiator: EK-CoolStream SE 240 (Slim Single)
- Radiator size: 280 x 120 x 28mm (L x W x H)
- Radiator fan: EK-Vardar F3-120 (1850rpm) (2pcs)
- Water pump-reservoir combo: EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump)
- Tubing: EK-HD Tube 10/12mm 500mm (4 pcs)
- Compression fittings: EK-HDC Fitting 12mm G1/4 - Black (6 pcs)
- Coolant concentrate: EK-CryoFuel Clear Concentrate (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
- EK-Cable Y-Splitter 2-Fan PWM (10cm)
- EK-UNI Pump Bracket (120mm FAN)
- EK-Cable Pump testing adapter
- ATX bridging plug
- User manual
- Allen Key 9
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- AMD Socket AM4
- Distilled water needed to dilute the cooling liquid concentrate is not included.
- EK recommends at least one 120mm fan and radiator space for cooling one component. For example, if you want to cool CPU and GPU in the same loop, we recommend at least 240mm radiator and two 120mm fans.
- EKWB recommends the use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in the kit. - If you are building your first hard tube based loop, EK recommends that you purchase additional EK-HD Tube 10/12mm tubing since hard tube bending can be a trial and error based task.
- For a successful installation of the kit, EK recommends the purchase of the EK-HD Tube D.I.Y. Kit 10&12mm toolset.
- For a successful installation of the kit, EK recommends the purchase of the EK-HD Tube Reamer tool.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting the solid tube into the HDC fitting!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent damage!
- This product should NOT be installed with any aluminum Fluid Gaming parts!