Product information: EK-KIT L360 Entry Level Water Cooling KitThe EK-KIT L360 water cooling kit is a basic kit for all users that seek simple, yet quality and effiicient all-in-one solution, assembled from selected market proven components.
EK-Supreme LTX (LTX stands for Light XTreme) is a universal Intel socket CPU waterblock for the advanced enthusiast users. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer the EK quality branded CPU waterblock at the best price. Now even better and more user friendly with PreciseMount mounting mechanism!
360mm version of EK-CoolStream RAD XT radiator fits in many computer chassis/cases and will succesfully take the heat out of your system. EK-DCP 2.2 12V DC water pump is also a market proven product which allows adequate and optimal flow for your water cooling system.
High quality EK made EPDM rubber tubing ensures long lasting operation and does not suffer from plasticizer leaching effect, very common with regular PVC tubing. This 10/16mm (ID/OD) tubing also allow for very tight turn radius!
Majority of components have been pre-assembled resulting in quick and painless installation procedure. This kit can also be upgraded with an additional EK-VGA Supremacy, EK-FB, EK-FC or EK-RAM series waterblocks!
EK-KIT L360 water cooling kit includes following items:
- universal CPU water block: EK-Supreme LTX UNI CSQ 2013 (incl. mounting- & thermal material)
- radiator: EK-CoolStream RAD XT (360)
- radiator fan: EK-FAN Silent 120-1600 RPM (3pcs)
- water pump / reservoir combo unit: EK-DCP 2.2 X-RES incl. Pump
- tubing: EK-TUBE ZMT Matte Black 16/10mm (2 meters)
- compression fittings: EK-CSQ Fitting 16/10mm - G1/4 Nickel (6 pcs)
- coolant concentrate: EK-Ekoolant UV Blue (100mL; for 1L of coolant)
This water cooling kit is compatible with the following CPU sockets:
- Intel LGA-775
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA-1155,1156, 1150
- Intel LGA-2011
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1, FM2
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- List of components may be subject to change in future according to EKWB's best practices.
- It is mandatory to provide 1L of distilled water (needed to dilute the enclosed EK-EKoolant concentrate). Distilled water can be bought in every supermarket or petrol station.
- EKWB recommends use of fan regulation adapters in case your motherboard does not support fan speed regulation. Such devices are not included in kit.