+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-MLC 120mm All in One CPU Water CoolerPhoenix is a Modular Liquid Cooling line of products by EKWB and the next generation of improved All-In-One water cooling solutions. Designed around Quick Disconnect Couplings it brings a modular approach to connecting and expanding the loop, giving you the freedom to decide which components you want to cool down. CPU cooling module and GPU cooling module can be connected to the radiator core module in any order, separately or together.
The EK-MLC Phoenix 120mm Radiator Core Module is a pre-filled radiator-pump combo unit. It features high-fin density EK-CoolStream radiator, high-static pressure EK-Vardar EVO fan, and high-quality custom liquid cooling grade SPC water pump. It sets the foundation for efficient and silent modular PC cooling in use with EK-MLC Phoenix CPU and GPU cooling modules.
Quick Disconnect Coupling or QDC is a special connector that allows for a quick and tool-less expansion of the system without the need for draining of the unit. This allows you to add a pre-filled QDC-enabled GPU or CPU cooling module to an EK-MLC Radiator Core Module. Quick Disconnect is a medical grade product with Zero Drop design, and the expansion of the modular liquid cooling system can be very quick, easy and safe.
This Radiator Core Module provides extreme cooling performance and exceptional build quality. An integrated Fan splitter hub reduces cable clutter and keeps the unit aesthetically clean. The pump and fans plug into the unit itself with only one PWM cable going into CPU Fan socket and while a single SATA Molex cable powers the complete unit. All-around PWM control provides minimal noise profile and performance on demand with the utilization of top-tier EK-Vardar EVO high-static pressure fan and market-proven EK-SCP liquid cooling pump.
EK-Vardar EVO features a unique Start-Stop function which ensures the user a true 0db noise environment. When fan curve is set to the minimum threshold point below 25-30% PWM duty cycle (depending on motherboard model), the motor and the electronics will turn off and the fan will simply stop spinning. EK-Vardar EVO restarts operation automatically as fan control ramps up its operational duty cycle past threshold start-stop point. This feature is very useful for preventing radiator dust buildup in idling PCs and to prolong the lifecycle of the fan itself.
THE RADIATOR AND THE CPU BLOCK ARE BOXED SEPARATELY
- EK-MLC Phoenix 120 Radiator Core Module
- EK-MLC Phoenix CPU Module - Intel/AM4
- Standard self-tapping fan mounting screws
- Dimensions: 177 x 133 x 68mm (L x W x H)
- Fan type: EK-Vardar EVO 120ER 2200 RPM (+/- 10%)
- Pump type: EK-SPC 60A 12V DC PWM Pump
- Tube length: 250mm
- Fitting type: 10mm Barb fitting
- QDC type: 10mm Barb fitting
- Coolant type: EK-CryoFuel Clear
- Total liquid capacity: -230ml
- Intel LGA-1150/1151/1155/1156
- Intel LGA-2011(-3)
- Intel LGA-2066
- AMD AM4
- If PWM cable is not connected to the motherboard, pump and fans will work at maximum speed.
- It is normal for the EK-Vardar EVO fan to stop spinning at low workload and during PC idling.
- The 0db Start-Stop function PWM threshold might vary from motherboard to motherboard model and even source PWM header.
- The minimal rotation speed of the fan might vary from motherboard to motherboard model and even source PWM header.
- For best results, EK recommends using the CPU_FAN header as the PWM signal source for controlling the fan.
More links for "EK-MLC 120mm All in One CPU Water Cooler"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control)