+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-Quantum Vector EVGA XC3 RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB Water Block - Nickel + PlexiThis is the 2nd generation Vector GPU water block from the EK® Quantum Line, designed for EVGA® XC3 RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards based on the latest NVIDIA® Ampere™ architecture.
An EK water block for Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 and 3090
EK-Quantum Vector XC3 3080/3090 D-RGB water block is compatible with EVGA XC3 RTX 3080 and 3090 graphics cards. The Vector water block actively cools the GPU, VRAM (on the front), MOSFETs, and chokes in the VRM (voltage regulation module). The water block contacts every single inductor in the VRM area to suppress any potential coil whine.
The Vector water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM, and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as a cooling liquid is channeled right over these critical areas. The water block is in contact with MOSFETs and chokes to maximize cooling and minimize the chances of coil whine.
These newly developed water blocks feature optimized flow paths that reduce hydrodynamic instabilities and vortexing (dead spots) inside of them. Additionally, this new design allows the terminal to be screwed directly onto the copper cold plate of the GPU block, making it more rigid and reducing the chances of damaging the water block.
The EK-Quantum Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design, which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, meaning it can be used with weaker water pumps or pumps running on low-speed settings, and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performance when used in any given coolant flow orientation.
Fin array is populated by 27 microfins with 0.5mm wide microchannels that provide optimal cooling performance, without unnecessary flow restrictions or clogging hazards.
The base of the block is CNC-machined out of nickel-plated electrolytic copper, while its top is CNC-machined out of glass-like cast Acrylic. These 2nd generation Vector GPU water blocks also feature plexi terminals that match the top cover. The watertight sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-rings, while brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
D-RGB lighting on EK-Quantum Vector XC3 RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB water block
The aesthetic end-piece is housing the addressable D-RGB LED strip. This water block boasts a total of 5 individually addressable RGB LEDs, and it is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 3-pin D-RGB LED connector is to be aligned with the +5V marking on the D-RGB (addressable) header.
Backplate for the 3080/3090 water block
EK recommends the purchase of a retention backplate, especially for the 3090 models of graphics cards. The backplate improves the overall aesthetics of your graphics cards and also provides additional passive cooling for the GPU core, VRAM on the 3090 cards, and backside of the printed circuit board VRM section.
- EK-Quantum Vector XC3 RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- EK-Loop Multi Allen Key (6mm, 8mm, 9mm)
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- Dimensions: (LxHxW) - 275x124x20.5mm
- D-RGB cable length: 500mm
- D-RGB LED count: 5
- D-RGB connector standard 3-pin (+5V, Data, Blocked, Ground)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 BLACK GAMING, 10G-P5-3881-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 GAMING, 10G-P5-3883-KR, 10GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Hybrid
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Hydro Copper
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming, 10GB GDDR6X, HDMI, 3x DP (10G-P5-3885-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 Gaming, 24G-P5-3973-KR, 24GB GDDR6X, iCX3 Cooling, ARGB LED, Metal Backplate
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 Hybrid
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 XC3 Hydro Copper
More links for "EK-Quantum Vector EVGA XC3 RTX 3080/3090 D-RGB Water Block - Nickel + Plexi"
Graphics Card Edition
EK Water Blocks