Product information: EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVOEK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO is a high performance universal CPU liquid nitrogen evaporation cooler for competitive overclockers.
CPU evaporation cooler only! Please order socket-specific mounting mechanism separately!
This product is a result of joint venture between Petri 'SF3D' Korhonen, legendary overclocker and extreme evaporation cooler designer from Finland, and EK design & engineering team. The product is made of electrolytic grade nickel plated copper in order to provide the necassery mass to even out the temperature fluctuation. Excellent weight to surface area ratio ensures confident controll over the temperatures even when cooling the hottest CPUs on the market. Top extension is made from black anodized high quality aluminium alloy.
The key feature that makes Inflection Point EVO evaporation cooler stand out from the pack is the new, socket specific revolutionary mounting system enclosure, making it easier for beginners to dive into the world of extreme overclocking while the veterans will surely appreciate the even clamping force.
EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO key features:
- air-tight micro climate area inside the CPU evaporation cooler's hold-down enclosure
- perfect mount every time you install the evaporation cooler
- heating elements used to heat up the inside of the enclosure as well as the circuit board itself to keep the motherboard's VRM area as warm as possible
- fast remount turn-around - it takes less than a minute to swap out a CPU - perfect for binning the best CPU
- improved contact surface fits Intel's concave IHS of the CPU pefectly thus further improving the performance of the unit
- less insulation needed than with any other solution on the market.
- EK-SF3D Inflection Point EVO
- Acetal hand-grip mounting nut with pre-installed 10W thin-foil heater
- Gelid GC-Extreme 3.5g thermal grease
Made in Slovenia - EU!
Heaters made in Hong Kong - PRC.
- CPU evaporation cooler only! Please order socket-specific mounting mechanism separately!
- Evaporation cooler is being shipped dissasembled; user needs to join the aluminium extension to the core core by himself
- Insulation material is not included! Art eraser insulation method is not recommended. EK recommends either vaseline coat insulation method or using neoprene sheets.
- Thermal probes (wire sensors) are not included!