Product information: EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module - Black (2pcs)EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module is a heatsink adapter which allows virtually any (DDR-)SDRAM memory module (of any generation) to be used in conjunction with EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO series liquid nitrogen evaporation cooler.
This product contains two (2) EK-SF3D Triple Point Module Adapter heatsinks. Each of these items are made of CNC machined high quality aluminium and feature black anodized finish. Each heatsink module consists of two separate plates while the DIMM memory module is sandwitched in between. Heat transfer between the memory module and aluminium heatsink adapter and copper base of the EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO is ensured by the use of enclosed Gelid GC-Extreme TIM (grease).
This product is ready to be used only with double-sided (single or dual ranked as per JEDEC) DIMM memory modules. In case single-sided DIMM module is used one needs to use 1.0mm thick thermal pad where no memory chips are used (not enclosed). Factory installed heatsink must be removed from each memory module prior to installation (if present).
This product also features built-in temperature probe slot in a each Module Adapter for precise temperature control.
- EK-SF3D Triple Point EVO Module Adapter (2 pcs)
- mounting screws
- allen key 2mm
Made in Slovenia - EU!
- Insulation material is not included!
- Thermal probes (wire sensors) are not included!
- Intended for use with double-sided (single or dual ranked as per JEDEC) DIMM memory modules
- Factory installed heatsink must be removed from each memory module prior to installation (if present)
- This product can also be used with EK-RAM Monarch series water blocks