Product information: EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on 115x
EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on Naked Ivy is an add-on that allows the use of delided 3rd generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 LGA-115x processors with EK-Supremacy series CPU water blocks.
This is an add-on for EK-Supremacy PreciseMount universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time.
- Screws: Nickel plated brass.
- M4 0.7mm polyamid washers (3 pcs)
- M4 threaded thumb screws "Naked Ivy" (4 pcs)
- Torx T20 key
- This product is intended to be used by expert users only as removing the CPU IHS is a delicate process. EK Water Blocks will not be held responsible for any failed removal operation that resulted in death of the computer component!
- Please note that removing the IHS from the Intel CPU will result in voiding the warranty!
- Please do not try to remove IHS from previous generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7 CPUs (such as Sandy Bridge, Clarkdale and Arrandale) as the core (die) is soldered to the IHS with aforementioned models. Any attemps to remove the IHS from such processor will result in irreparable damage to the CPU!
- EK recommends the normal orientation of EK-Supremacy water block for optimal results! Using the water block rotated by 90° may result in less than optimal cooling.
Made in Slovenia - EU!
More links for "EK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on 115x"
|CPU Socket||1150, 1151, 1155, 1156|