+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-Supremacy PreciseMount add-on Naked APUEK-Supremacy PreciseMount Add-on Naked APU is an add-on that allows the use of de-lidded 1st- (Llano), 2nd- (Richland / Trinity) and 3rd (Kaveri) generation AMD® A-series APU processors with EK-Supremacy series CPU water blocks.
This is an add-on for EK-Supremacy PreciseMount universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time.
EK recommends replacing the existing M4x16 DIN7991 screws with the enclosed M4x16 DIN965 screws in order for water block to clear the plastic socket.
The enclosed Naked Ivy screws are made of high-quality nickel plated brass.
CPU support list:
- AMD® A10-5000, -6000 and -7000 series APUs
- AMD® A8-3000, -5000, -6000 and -7000 series APUs
- AMD® A6-3000, -5000 and -6000 series APUs
- AMD® A4-3000, -4000, -5000 and -6000 series APUs
- AMD® Athlon X4 760 series series CPUs
- AMD® Athlon II X4 641/651/740/750 series series CPUs
- AMD® Athlon II X2 340/370 series series CPUs
- M4 threaded thumb screws "Naked Ivy" (4 pcs)
- M4x16 DIN965 screws (4 pcs)
Made in Slovenia - EU!