"EK-Supremacy"EK-Supremacy is a result of round clock development, years of experience and rigorous testing. As a new EK flagship this product again combines top hydraulic and thermal performance.
EK-Supremacy is a universal CPU water block that fits all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-preventing, tool-less installation. The result is a perfect installation which results in perfect performance every time. EK-Supremacy is truly the best product for performance seeking enthusiasts.
EK-Supremacy is a successor of the legendary EK-Supreme HF water block launched in 2010. It's main improvements are:
- better hydraulic performance: due to improved design up to 20% higher flow compared to EK-Supreme HF
- better cooling performance: up to 2°C lower CPU temperatures compared to EK-Supreme HF
The EK-Supremacy cooling engine uses similar, yet refined as per needs of modern microprocessors, fin design as its ancestor. The cooling liquid accelerates through jet plate's nozzle and turbulently continues its path through numerous very thin channels which provide extreme cooling surface area. Specifically designed and carefully machined copper base (sometimes referred to as ‘cold plate’) is made from purest copper available on the market and is further polished to absolute mirror finish. This alone greatly improves the cooling performance of EK-Supremacy.
EK-Supremacy is also the first CPU water block on the market which has been optimized for every modern CPU platform independently with the use of different type of jet plates to ensure the best contact with the CPU integrated heat spreader (IHS). These jet plates of different shape and thickness are enclosed with the product.
Plexi top variants have two slots for easy installation of 3mm LED diodes.
CPU socket compatibility:
- Intel LGA-1155 / 1156 / 1150
- Intel LGA-1366
- Intel LGA 2011
- AMD Sockets: 939, 754, 940
- AMD Sockets: AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+
Enclosed in the box:
- EK-Supremacy series water block
- EK-CPU Precise Mount mounting mechanism
- EK-Supremacy Backplate system (Intel LGA-1366 & AMD AMx Backplate; Intel LGA-115x Backplate ; rubber gasket)
- Additional AMD Socket mounting plate
- TIM / thermal grease: Gelid GC-Extreme (EKWB 1.6g)
- Legacy socket Intel LGA-775 is not supported by default – a EK-Backplate Supremacy LGA-775 is mandatory to install this water block on LGA-775 motherboards.
- Narrow server type LGA-2011 is not supported by default – a Mounting plate Supremacy LGA-2011 Narrow ILM is mandatory to install this water block on narrow server type LGA-2011 motherboards.
More links for "EK-Supremacy"
EK Water Blocks are the largest company for watercooling components, expressing super-high standards of build quality, design and performance through their entire catalogue of products. When a new non-reference graphics card is released, EK are more often than not the first company to produce and release a waterblock for that unit, all while never wavering those ever-high standards. This proves extreme engineering competence from EK and this is translated in to some of the best reservoirs, pumps, water blocks, radiators and watercooling fittings that you can possibly purchase on the market. EK also produce other watercooling essentials such as PWM splitter cables, cooling fluids and static-pressure-optimised fans to complete your setup.