Product information: EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme - Intel 2011-3EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme represents a whole new approach to high-performance cooling of your CPU.
EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is an Engineered Thermal Interface (ETI) that fits neatly between a CPU lid and water block (or heat sink) to keep CPUs cooler. Unlike greases, metallic thermal interface pads or liquid metal alloys, Indigo Xtreme™ is a self-contained and sealed structure, deploying a Phase Change Metallic Alloy (PCMA) which reflows and fills surface asperities on the CPU lid and heat sink. Indigo Xtreme™ achieves high thermal performance through the optimized deployment of molten, oxide-free PCMA, thereby yielding low contact resistance and low bulk resistance. The resultant interfacial layer is void-free and robust, with low thermal contact and bulk resistance.
High Thermal Performance:
- Bulk thermal conductivity >20 W/mK
- Lowest overall thermal resistance of any TIM available today
- Superior performance right out of the gate
- Fully sealed structure - no mess or migration
- Most consistent performance - applies the correct amount of alloy every time
- Laser-cut precision
- Fully compatible with copper and aluminum surfaces
- Peel-and-stick application
- Easy clean up - just peel to remove
Extent of delivery:
- two (2) EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme applicators
- one (1) Indigo Xtreme Thermal Surface Cleaner
- one (1) pair of powder-free nitrile gloves
- cleanroom-grade dry wiper cloths
- installation manual
Made in USA by Enerdyne Solutions for EKWB d.o.o.
- Please read through the manual carefully prior to installing EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme
- Each applicator is for one-time use and cannot be reused once the re-flow process has been completed
- EK-TIM Indigo Xtreme is platform dependant applicator. Please use the appropriate applicator for your CPU type! For Intel LGA-2011-3 socket CPUs only! Not compatible with LGA-2011 CPUs!