+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT RGB Graphics Card Water Block- Nickel + AcetalVector series water blocks are part of the EK Quantum Product Line that emphasizes minimalistic, elegant design, and performance. For those who want to stand out!
This water block directly cools the GPU, 8GB of GDDR6 memory, and VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of durable black POM acetal. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure. The front aesthetic corner piece is lit up with LED strip.
This product is compatible with popular RGB sync technologies from all major motherboard manufacturers. The arrow marking on the 4-pin LED connector is to be aligned with the +12V marking on the RGB header.
EKWB recommends the purchase of aesthetic retention backplate which improves the looks of your graphics cards and also provides some passive cooling to the circuit board VRM section. The EK-Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT water block is compatible with both Nickel and Black versions of the EK-Vector Radeon RX 5700 +XT Backplates.
EK also encloses a single-slot I/O bracket which replaces the original two-slot in order to make installation of multiple graphics cards easier and also transforms the GPU into a gorgeous single slot solution.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal.
- EK-FC Radeon RX 5700 +XT series water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x EK plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT 50th Anniversary, 8GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6
- AMD Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6, (90-GA15ZZ-00UANF)
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700, 8GB GDDR6, (90-GA16ZZ-00UANF)
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700 XT, RX5700XT-8G, 8GB GDDR6, (90YV0D80-U0NA00)
- ASUS Radeon RX 5700, RX5700-8G, 8GB GDDR6, (90YV0D70-U0NA00)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (GV-R57-8GD-B)
- Gigabyte Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (GV-R57XT-8GD-B)
- MSI Radeon RX 5700 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (V803-891R)
- MSI Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (V803-890R)
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 8G, 8GB GDDR6, HDMI, 3x DP (21294-01-40G)
- PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (AXRX 5700XT 8GBD6-M3DH)
- Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (21294-01-20G)
- Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (21293-01-40G)
- XFX Radeon RX 5700 XT, 8GB GDDR6, (RX-57XT8MFD6)