+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition Water Block - Copper + Plexi
The EK-Vector high-performance water block is specially designed for multiple NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX Turing based graphics cards. The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your beefy graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware. The block also features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK® Vector Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of high-quality acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
EK® recommends the purchase of a retention backplate which improves the aesthetics of your graphics cards, but also provides additional passive cooling to the GPU core and circuit board VRM section.
G1/4" threaded fittings can be used on both sides of the terminal and for multiple GPU connectivity, please refer to our offer of GPU Terminals.
The NVIDIA® NVLink is compatible with this water block.
- EK-Vector series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Advanced, DUAL-RTX2080TI-A11G, 11GB GDDR6 (90YV0C42-M0NM00)
- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC, 11GB GDDR6 (90YV0C41-M0NM00)
- ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, TURBO-RTX2080TI-11G, 11GB GDDR6 (90YV0C40-M0NA00)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB (11G-P4-2380-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB BLACK (11G-P4-2381-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC (11G-P4-2382-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC ULTRA GAMING (11G-P4-2383-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XC2 Ultra Gaming, 11GB GDDR6, (11G-P4-2387-KR)
- Gainward GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Phoenix GS, 11GB GDDR6 (426018336-4122)
- Gainward GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Phoenix, 11GB GDDR6 (4115)
- Galax GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11GB General
- GALAX GeForce RTX 2080Ti 11GB GDDR6
- KFA² GeForce RTX 2080 Ti OC, 11GB GDDR6; (28IULBUCT4OK)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G OC, 11GB GDDR6 (V371-011R)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Duke 11G, 11GB GDDR6
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ventus 11G OC, 11GB GDDR6 (V371-002R)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Ventus 11G, 11GB GDDR6
- Nvidia PCB Design NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition, 11GB GDDR6
- Nvidia PCB Design NVIDIA Titan RTX, 24GB GDDR6
- Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual, 11GB GDDR6, (NE6208T020LC-150A)
- Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC, 11GB GDDR6 (NE6208TS20LC-150A)
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP! (ZT-T20810D-10P)
- Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Blower, 11GB GDDR6, (ZT-T20810A-10P)
More links for "EK-Vector RTX 2080 Ti Founders Edition Water Block - Copper + Plexi"
This article is used in:
Graphics Card Edition
EK Water Blocks