+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-Vector RTX RE Graphics Card Water Block - Copper + Plexi
Vector RE series water blocks are part of the EK Quantum Product Line that emphasizes minimalistic, elegant design, and performance. For those who want to stand out!
The EK-Vector RTX RE high-performance water block is an evolution of the original EK-Vector water block specially designed for multiple reference NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX Turing based graphics cards. The cooling engine is tweaked for even more performance with an optimized flow pattern. It also offers extended compatibility fitting more reference design based graphics cards.
The water block itself uses the signature EK® single slot slim look, and it covers the entire PCB length. This sophisticated cooling solution will transform your beefy graphics card into a minimalistic, elegant piece of hardware. The block also features a unique aesthetic cover over the block Terminal which is designed to reveal the graphics card model, visible from the side.
The water block directly cools the GPU, VRAM and the VRM (voltage regulation module) as cooling liquid is channeled directly over these critical areas. These newly developed water blocks feature a redesigned cooling engine that has a larger footprint compared to the previous generation of EK® Full Cover water blocks. This results in a larger surface area for heat transfer which increases the thermal performance of these water blocks.
The EK-Vector RTX RE Series water blocks use an Open Split-Flow cooling engine design which proved to be a superior solution for GPU water blocks. It is characterized by low hydraulic flow restriction, which means that it can be used with weaker water pumps, or pumps running on low-speed settings and still achieve top performance. The jet plate and fin structure geometry have been optimized to provide even flow distribution with minimal losses and optimal performances even when used in reversed water flow scenarios.
The base of the block is CNC machined out of electrolytic copper while the top is CNC machined out of glass-like Acrylic material. Sealing is ensured by high-quality EPDM O-Rings. The brass standoffs are already pre-installed and allow for a safe and easy installation procedure.
The NVIDIA® NVLink is compatible with this water block.
- EK-Vector RTX RE series high-performance water block
- Mounting mechanism with screw-in brass standoffs
- Necessary mounting screws, nuts, and washers
- 2x Nickel plated brass plug G1/4”
- 6mm Allen key
- Thermal pads
- Thermal grease EK-TIM Ectotherm (1g)
- ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2080 OC, DUAL-RTX2080-O8G, 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0C30-M0NA00)
- ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2070, TURBO-RTX2070-8G, 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0C80-M0NA00)
- ASUS Turbo GeForce RTX 2080, TURBO-RTX2080-8G, 8GB GDDR6 (90YV0C31-M0NM00)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 XC Ultra Gaming, 8GB GDDR6, (08G-P4-2173-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 BLACK EDITION GAMING, 08G-P4-2081-KR
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Gaming, 8GB GDDR6 (08G-P4-2182-KR)
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 XC Ultra Gaming, 8GB GDDR6 (08G-P4-2183-KR)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming OC 6G, 6GB GDDR6,(GV-N2060GAMING OC-6GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro 6G, 6GB GDDR6, (GV-N2060GAMINGOC PRO-6GD) rev. 1.0
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 Gaming OC Pro White 6G, 6GB GDDR6, (GV-N2060GAMINGOC PRO WHITE-6GD)
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 Gaming OC 8G, 8GB GDDR6 (GV-N2080GAMING OC-8GC)
- INNO3D GeForce RTX 2080 Twin X2, 8GB GDDR6, (N20802-08D6-1180633)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2070 Aero 8G, 8GB GDDR6, (V373-002R)
- MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Duke 8G OC, 8GB GDDR6 (V372-003R)
- Nvidia PCB Design NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Founders Edition, 8GB GDDR6
- Palit GeForce RTX 2080 GamingPro OC, 8GB GDDR6 (NE62080S20P2-180A)
- Palit GeForce RTX 2080 GamingPro, 8GB GDDR6 (NE62080T20P2-180A)
- PNY GeForce RTX 2080 XLR8 Gaming OC Twin Fan, 8GB GDDR6 (VCG20808DFPPB-O)
- Zotac GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 AMP! Edition, 8192 MB GDDR6 (ZT-T20800D-10P)
More links for "EK-Vector RTX RE Graphics Card Water Block - Copper + Plexi"
Graphics Card Edition
2080, 2070, 2060