+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB - Plexi (incl. pump)The EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB - Plexi (incl. pump) pump-reservoir combo unit offers premium hydraulic performance and full PWM speed control for silent operation. Full performance on demand or whisper-quiet operation in idle mode, are the two things which are key to liquid cooling.
The core of the unit is the EK-SPC 60 water pump that uses only a 4-pin PWM FAN header for operation. No other additional connector is required! Full PWM support will allow you to set automatic pump speed regulation depending on your temperatures. Full performance on demand or whisper-quiet operation in idle mode! With a maximum head pressure of 2.2m (7.2ft), and maximum flow of 250L/h and a very compact form
The EK-XRES 140 SPC PWM Classic RGB - Plexi (incl. pump) series pump-reservoir combo comes with a pre-installed anti-cyclone insert.
The main body features two G1/4“ threaded ports of which one is an inlet (in the reservoir) and one is an outlet (from the pump). The reservoir tube is made of a quality acrylic material.
Pump electrical and mechanical properties:
- Motor: Electronically commuted motor
- Rated voltage: 12V DC
- Power consumption: 6W
- Maximum pressure head: 2.2m
- Maximum flow: 250 L/h
- Maximum system temperature: 50°C
- Materials: PPS-GF30, EPDM O-rings, Aluminium oxide, graphite
- Power connector: 4-Pin PWM FAN connector
- PWM duty cycle: ~ 20-100%
- Default behavior: Runs at 100% duty cycle when no PWM feedback signal is present
- Pump reservoir combo unit
- 120mm fan hole pattern mounting frame