+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Fluid Gaming EK-ACF ALU Fitting 10/13mm - NickelEK-ACF ALU Fittings (Advanced Compression Fitting) are 10/13 soft-tube compression fittings designed for use with flexible soft tubing. With a high-quality finish, the EK-ACF Fittings are an aesthetically appealing and secure option for your cooling loop. The locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting by compressing the tubing wall underneath the ring. EK-ACF ALU is a secure variant of the tubing fitting connector as the locking ring prevents flexible tube to be pulled out of the fitting. The locking ring compresses the tubing wall underneath the ring and it does not require any hose clamp or similar substitute. This makes it aesthetically more appealing than the ordinary barb fitting.
EK-ACF ALU Fittings
The barb and locking ring are made of high-grade CNC machined aluminum and the fitting features a quality rubber O-ring. The locking ring has a flawless and even coloring with a process called anodization. The EK-ACF ALU fitting is fully compatible with EK-AF ALU series 45° and 90° angled adapters.
These fittings are characterized by a low-profile design and do not have any finger grip surface. It is recommended to use an Allen Key 8mm (not included, available for separate purchase) to prevent skin damage to fingertips while securing the fitting.
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread length
- Supported tube: 3/8" / 1/2" ID/OD (equal to 10/13mm ID/OD)
- Outer diameter of the fitting: 19mm
- Installed height: 14.5mm
- Compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
- Compatible only with EK Fluid Gaming series products!
- Do not mix EK Fluid Gaming series fitting with brass, copper any other type of metal based parts in your liquid cooling loop!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.