+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
AquaFusion 240 RGB CPU Water Cooler - 240 mm
Enermax is a leading power supply manufacturer, but also offers housings and fans. The Aquafusion 240 is a closed water cooling system with a 240 millimeter radiator and digitally addressable RGB LED lighting.
- Efficient 240 mm aluminum radiator
- Digital Addressable RGB LED Lighting (5VDG)
- Includes 2 x 120mm RGB fan with vortex frame design
- Tailored to common sockets from AMD and Intel
- Patented shunt channel technology
- Includes Enermax RGB LED controller
Efficient complete water cooling with stylish RGB LED lighting
The cooling plate design with shunt channels ensures optimum heat dissipation to the 240mm radiator. The fluid dynamic boundary layer and hotspots are minimized. When the coolant penetrates conventional cooling plates, a constantly growing fin boundary layer is formed, which impairs heat dissipation. By integrating shunt channels , the coolant can absorb more heat, which also allows the copper cooler to achieve significantly higher performance.
The cooling performance is further improved thanks to the high quality aluminum radiator. A long-life and low-noise pump with ceramic bearings transports the coolant through the 240 mm radiator and the cooling block. The high heat absorption and the good heat transfer the 240mm radiator makes this complete water cooling system an excellent choice for compact but powerful systems. The LED logo on the top of the cooling block and the LED strip are equipped with addressable RGB LEDs, which can be controlled via motherboards with digital RGB headers (5VDG).
Powerful fan for quiet operation
As a fan, a 120-millimeter model Enermax SquA RGB is used, which was specially developed for use on radiators. It has the patented vortex frame design, which provides a higher static pressure. Its integrated into the frame RGB LED lighting shines in 16.8 million colors and is digitally addressable.
Thanks to the 4-pin PWM connection, the fans only spin as fast as the temperature development on the CPU requires. Depending on the requirements, they therefore turn very quietly at 500 revolutions per minute or, at 2000 revolutions per minute, provide a powerful cooling performance with a maximum of 32.6 decibels, An effective decoupling is ensured by vibration dampers in the fan frame, which effectively reduce background noise.
A special eye-catcher is the digitally addressable RGB LED lighting with 3D layer design that illuminates the lid of the CPU cooler. It can be connected to the appropriate 3-pin headers of a compatible motherboard and controlled with the software ASUS Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion or ASRock Polychrome Sync and synchronize with other RGB LED devices. Alternatively, you can choose from ten preset lighting effects via the wired RGB control unit without software.
- Dimensions (without fan): 274 x 120 x 27 mm (L x W x H)
- Dimensions (with fans): 274 x 120 x 53.7 mm
- Weight (without fan): 740 g
- Material: copper (cooling surface), Aluminum (radiator), polyamide (hose)
- MTBF: 50,000 hours
- Rated voltage: 12 V Rated
- Current: 0.45 A.
- Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 26
- Quantity: 1x Enermax SquA RGB
- Speed: 500 - 2000 rpm
- MTBF: 100 000 hours
- Airflow: 38.9 - 79.79 CFM / 66.26 - 135.58 m³ / h
- Static pressure: 0.67 to 3.6 mm H2O
- Volume: 17 to 32.6 dB (A)
- Rated voltage: 12 V Rated
- Current: 0.38 A
- 4-pin PWM
- 3-pin RGB (5VDG)
- Hose length: 40 cm
- AMD: FM1, FM2 (+), AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4
- Intel: LGA 2066, 2011 (-V3), 1366, 115x
- 1x AiO Enermax Aquafusion 120
- 2x Enermax SquA RGB 120mm fan
- Mounting kits for AMD and Intel
- Dow-Corning thermal paste (TC-5121), 2g
- PWM-Y cable
- Adapter cable for Gigabyte motherboards
- SATA power cable for RGB LED controller
- Installation instructions
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
More links for "AquaFusion 240 RGB CPU Water Cooler - 240 mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling
4Pin (PWM control), RGB