+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
LiqTech II 280 RGB CPU Water Cooler - 280mm
Enermax is a leading power supply manufacturer, but also offers housings and fans. The Taiwanese LiqTech II RGB 280 provides a closed water cooling system with a 280 millimeter radiator that combines maximum output of more than 500 watts TDP with high ease of use and excellent workmanship.
- Tailored to common sockets from AMD and Intel
- Suitable for high-end CPUs with overclocking
- Patented shunt channel technology
- Efficient 280 mm aluminum radiator
- 2x 140mm (500 - 1500 rpm / 31.7 ~ 80.6 CFM / 0.96 ~ 4.18 mm H2O)
- Strong pump with 3,000 revolutions per minute
- Including stylish addressable RGB LED lighting (3-pin, 5V) on pump
Efficient complete water cooling with stylish RGB LED lighting
The cooling plate design with shunt channels ensures optimal heat dissipation to the 280mm radiator. The fluid dynamic boundary layer and hot spots are minimized. When the coolant penetrates conventional cooling plates, a constantly growing laminar boundary layer is formed, which impairs heat dissipation. By integrating shunt channels , the coolant can absorb more heat, which also allows the copper cooler to achieve significantly higher performance.
The cooling performance is improved thanks to the high quality aluminum radiator. A long-life and low-noise pump with ceramic bearings transports the coolant through the 280 mm triple radiator and the cooling block. The higher heat capacity and better heat transfer through the 280 mm radiator make this complete water cooling system the first choice for systems with overclocked processors. The LED logo on the top of the cooling block and the LED strip are equipped with addressable RGB diodes , which can be controlled by appropriately equipped mainboards.
Powerful fans for quiet operation
The Enermax high-pressure fans are specially designed for use on radiators. Thanks to the sturdy construction, the special shape of the fan blades and the patented Twister bearing technology (at least 160,000 hours MTBF) , the two high-pressure fans achieve exceptionally high cooling performance with minimal noise.
Thanks to the 4-pin PWM connection, the fans only spin as fast as the temperature development on the CPU allows. Depending on the requirements, they therefore turn very quietly at 500 revolutions per minute or, at 1,500 revolutions per minute, provide for a strong cooling capacity with a maximum of 25 dB (A)., An effective fan decoupling is ensured by rubber strips on the radiator, which effectively dampen vibrations and thus reduce background noise.
The special eye-catcher, however, is the digitally addressable RGB LED lighting that illuminates the lid of the CPU cooler. It can be connected to the corresponding 3-pin headers of a compatible motherboard and controlled with the ASUS Aura Sync software and synchronized with other RGB LED devices. Alternatively, you can select directly from ten preset lighting effects via the wired remote control.
- Dimensions (radiator): 312 x 140 x 28 mm (L x W x H)
- Material: copper (cooling surface), aluminum (radiator), polyamide (hose)
- Pump: Speed: 3,000 rpm
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Rated voltage: 12 V Rated
- Current: 0.4 A
- Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years
- Number: 2x 140 mm
- Speed: 500 - 1,500 rpm
- MTBF: 160,000 hours
- Airflow: 31.7 ~ 80.6 CFM
- Static pressure: 0.96 ~ 4.81 mm H2O
- Volume: 14 ~ 25 dB ( A)
- Rated voltage: 12 V Rated
- Current: 0.2 A
- Connection: 4-pin PWM
- AMD: FM1, FM2 (+), AM2 (+), AM3 (+), AM4
- Intel: 115x, 1366, 2011 (-3) Square ILM, 2066
Package Contents :
- AiO Enermax LiqTech II RGB 280
- 2x 140mm Fan
- Mounting Kits for AMD and Intel
- Dow-Corning Thermal Paste (TC-5121), 2g
- PWM Y-Cable
- Adapter Cable for Gigabyte RGB LEDs
- SATA Power Cable for RGB LED Controller
- Installation guide
More links for "LiqTech II 280 RGB CPU Water Cooler - 280mm"
1150, 1151, 1155, 2011, 2011-V3, AM3+, FM2+, AM2+, AM4, 2066, 1156
CPU Cooler type
AIO Water cooling