+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Noisetaker 370W EG375AX-VE(G) SFMA ATX2.0 PSUThe highly anticipated ATX +12V ver 2.0 is finally here, for those who still live in a cave PCI-Express video card and CPU reaching near 4G require a new standard in power supply design. Dual +12V and more +12 Amps are a few of the changes from version 1.3. As always Enermax has always exceeded the Intel power supply design guide to give you more than you need.
- Smart Fan: After PC shuts down, cooling fan keeps running
- Separate 12V rails: Independent 12V rails supply to MB/CPU
- Meet UL 240VA safety requirements offer a safer perating circumstance to users.
- S-ATA connectors
- Manual and automatic fan speed control : Automatic controlled by thermostat plus rheostat
- Extra Power connector
- Dual Fan: The best cooling method for PC system, and is strongly suggested by AMD.
- Active PFC function: PF value 0.99 under condition of 230VAC/50Hz at full load.
- Silence: Acoustic noise is successfully reduced with two fans
- FM & FC functions: RPM signal of 8cm exhaust fan is provided
!!<>!!Important Information - Direct RMA Service on Enermax Power Supplies!!<>!! - On top of the of all the exciting new features that our Enermax PSU's introduced, Enermax is committed in bringing the product support services to the next level by launching a new initiative called Direct RMA Request services to OcUK Enermax Customers. Therefore all warranty claims including returns and replacement are handled direct by Enermax.
!!<>!!RMA Procedure!!<>!! - This service is available via email and if you have a faulty Enermax PSU you email !!<>!!email@example.com!!<>!! who will exchange your faulty PSU and ship you a brand new identical or superior PSU for replacement within 1-3 days. !!<>!!