+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
E-DAC 24 bit Miniature USB DACThe E-DAC is Epiphany Acoustics’ offering of the ODAC as designed by NwAvGuy in its own stand alone, custom enclosure. As with the EHP-O2, the DAC has been designed to achieve truly remarkable specifications at an extremely attractive price. This, once again, has certainly been achieved.
The E-DAC is a stand alone USB digital-to-analogue converter which comes in a small form factor aluminium enclosure with custom front and rear panels. Input and power is supplied via the USB input on the front of the unit. There are two line level analogue outputs - via the 3.5mm mini jack socket on the front and the stereo RCA sockets on the rear of the unit. The E-DAC will take your computer audio to the next level and when coupled with the EHP-O2 provides an award winning audiophile experience far beyond their price level.
- See more at: http://epiphany-acoustics.co.uk/products-page/dacs/e-dac-24bit-miniature-usb-dac/#sthash.I7MHNR1k.dpuf
This high end DAC is based on the TE7022L UAC1 engine ES9023 24 bit DAC chip. It supports CD quality 16 bit and studio quality 24 bit at sample rates of 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz. The on-board filtered power supply ensures that noise is practically non-existent. The DAC is not clocked by the USB port/computer, instead using a high quality on board crystal controlled oscillator which further improves overall performance.
- ES9023 DAC chip
- 16 bit and 24 bit
- 44.1kHz, 48kHz and 96kHz
- On-board filtered power supply
- On-board crystal controlled oscillator
- Works straight from USB
- 3.5mm and stereo RCA line outputs
- Distortion: <0.005%
- Dynamic range: >110dB A-Weighted
- Audio formats: 44.1kHz, 48kHz & 96kHz @ both 16 bit and 24 bit
- Interface: USB Audio Class 1
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, Linux Line output: 2Vrms -