+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EP-8KMM3i-X VIA KM400 Micro ATX (Socket A) MotherboardPriced exceptionally competitively and offering performance that is usually only found within our high end products, the EP-8KMM3I offers a value conscious systems integration product far surpassing that of any other. Audio quality exceeding that of many mainstream audio cards and supports EAX2 and many other popular environmental effects formats. Onboard graphics are Direct X8 compliant, with an AGP 8X slot to cater for upgrade to any other graphics card (tested here with Radeon 9800Pro for instance). Never has such a high performing product been available at such a keen price point.
- Socket A for AMD Athlon™, Duron™, Athlon™ XP CPU. Supports 266/333 FSB
- VIA KM400 / 8235 Chipset
- Embedded UniChrome graphics core
- 1 Floppy drive controller - 1 serial port - 1 parallel port
- 3 PCI slots - 1 AGP (AGP 8X)
- 2 x E/IDE Ultra DMA/133, 4 drives max.
- 2 x DDR SDRAM PC3200 (DDR400), 2 GB max.
- 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 extra by optional USB back-panel cable
- Onboard sound, 6 channel Realtek ALC655 Audio Supports Digital SPDIF in and out and also auto jack sensing feature., fully AC '97 2.3 compliant
- Onboard VIA 10/100 LAN PHY
- Standard mATX format 245 x 220mm
- Offers full performance of equivalent discrete chipset with graphics card installed and full memory bandwidth comparable with or above our EP-8K9A2+ mainboard.