Product information: Classified 3 Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 MotherboardThe EVGA X58 Classified 3 takes the already amazing performance that the Classified Motherboard line is known for and adds the benefits of the next generation USB 3.0 and SATA III 6Gb/s! The Enthusiast layout allows for 2-way and 3-way SLI and with the extra slot allows for 3-way SLI with the addition of a dedicated PhysX card. Also offering the 10 Phase digital PWM with switching frequencies up to 1333KHz. EVGA is taking the Classified performance into the next generation.
- Intel Express X58 Chipset
- Support for Core i7 1366 Series Processors
- Supports 2-way, 3-way, 3-way SLI + PhysX and CrossfireX
- Memory: 6 x 240-pin DIMM sockets Triple Channel DDR3, Maximum of 24GB of DDR3 1600MHz+
- 2 x PCIe x8/x16, 2 x PCIe x8, 1 x PCIe x1, 1 x PCI, 1 x 32-bit PCI, support for PCI 2.1
- Storage I/O:1 x UltraDMA133, 6 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec / 2 x 600MB/sec with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, JBOD,
- Integrated Peripherals: 8 Channel High Definition, 2 x 10/100/1000
- Multi I/O: 1 x PS2 Keyboard, 12 x USB2.0 ports (8 external + 4 internal headers), Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC), FireWire 1394A (1 external/1 internal)
- Form Factor: EATX Form Factor
- Length: 12.0in - 304.8mm
- Width: 10.375in – 263.5mm
-Product Warranty: This product comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty with registration within 30 days of purchase.