+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Classified 4-Way SLI Intel X58 (Socket 1366) DDR3 Motherboard (170-BL-E762-A1)EVGA X58 4-Way SLI Classified is in a league of it’s own. Featuring an incredible seven PCI Express
Graphics Expansion slots, which enables support for the World’s First 4-Way SLI Graphics card, the
EVGA GTX 285 Classified. An enthusiast layout allows for multiple configurations, including 2-Way SLI + PhysX, 3-Way SLI + PhysX or 4-Way SLI, and the incredible 10 Phase Digital PWM allows for switching frequencies of up to 1333KHz. It is no suprise why this motherboard was capable of breaking no less than four 3DMark Vantage World Records.
- Supports Intel Socket 1366 Processors
- Intel X58 Express Chipset
- Supports 2-Way SLI plus PhysX, 3-Way SLI plus PhysX and 4-Way SLI
- 6 DIMM Triple-Channel DDR3 1600MHz+ (Up to 24GB)
- 7 PCI Express Graphics Expansion slots
- 12 USB 2.0 ports
- 9 SATA II Ports supporting 300MB/s (1 eSATA)
- 2 1394 Ports
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000)
- 8 Channel Audio
- 10+3 Phase PWM w/switching frequency up to 1133KHz - superior power delivery.
- 100% Solid State Capacitors - Higher quality, longer lifespan
- EVGA Vdroop Control - Improves overclocking stability
- EVGA Dummy OC - Overclocking at the touch of a button
- EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility - Enthusiast software for adjusting overclocking in O.S.
- EVGA EZ Voltage read points - Easily read voltage levels with dedicated read points
- PCIe Disable Jumpers - Quickly and easily troubleshoot
- Onboard CPU Temperature Monitor - Monitor your CPU tems quickly and easily
- More Gold Content - Higher Gold content in CPU pins, lower inductance, better power delivery!
- EVGA ECP V2 Support - Overclock and debug your PC on an external adapter
- EVGA EVbot Support - Next generation handheld overclocking device from EVGA
- 4-Way SLI Support for Record Breaking Performance