+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
DG-73 Midi Tower Case - Black WindowEVGA stands for outstanding quality and first-class products. EVGA's product range includes motherboards, graphics cards, power supplies, gaming accessories and high quality gaming cases. The DG-7 enclosure series is aimed at PC enthusiasts who want to pay attention to their budget, without sacrificing quality.
The EVGA DG-73 is the smallest version of the DG-7, but offers many features, such as plenty of space for fans or radiators or a chic water cooling. Particularly striking is the ability to vertically install graphics cards, so that their entire splendor behind the transparent window in the side part is to admire - a real eye-catcher.
The features of the DG-73 Midi-Tower at a glance:
- For ATX, Micro ATX and Mini ITX motherboards
- Stylish design
- Side part with window made of acrylic glass
- Optimized airflow
- Space for seven fans
- Space for 360mm radiator
- Vertical placement of the graphics card possible
- Front HDMI & USB 3.1 Type C
- 2x 3.5 / 2.5 and 2x 2.5-inch bays
- Eye-catcher for hardware and LED lighting
The elegantly designed and slim DG-73 Midi-Tower should focus on its interior. The front panel is transparent and allows a view of the built-in LED fan of which EVGA attaches one. Alternatively, a radiator up to 360 millimeters in size can be accommodated there. At the edge of the front, the developers at EVGA have left a gap, which ensures optimized ventilation of the housing.
The side panel of the DG-73 Midi-Towers is half acrylic glass and reveals the view of the motherboard and graphics card. Up to three graphics cards with a length of up to 39 centimeters fit into the DG-73 Midi-Tower. The trick is that a graphics card can be installed vertically, with an optional riser kit. The view of the motherboard remains free. Discreetly on the back of the mainboard tray, however, EVGA hid the bays for data carriers. There is room for a total of four 2.5-inch drives, optionally, two of them can be replaced by 3.5-inch drives.
EVGA DG-73: Gaming Midi-Tower for Enthusiasts
On the back with its seven expansion slots fits a 120-mm fan, the EVGA also attaches. The power supply disappears behind a side cover. On top fits another 240 mm radiator or optionally three 120 mm fans.
In addition to the usual audio connections, the I / O panel also offers a Type-C USB port and two additional USB 3.0 ports. Exceptional is the external HDMI port, such as for virtual reality headsets. EVGA has equipped the DG-73 Midi-Tower with a sophisticated cable management system that greatly simplifies the installation of all components. Of course, the housing also has dust filters. The DG-73 midi tower is the ideal case for those who value their powerful hardware and chic lighting.
- Dimensions: 472 x 477 x 204 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: about 8 kg
- Material: steel (chassis), acrylic glass (front, left side)
- Form factor: ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total possible fan: 1x 120 mm (rear), 3x 120/140 mm (front), 3x 120 mm (cover)
- Pre-installed: 1x 120 mm (front), 1x 120 mm (back)
- Radiator mountings (partial waiver of fan slots): 1x max. 360 mm (front), 1x max. 240 mm (cover), Filter: top, power supply (removable)
- Drive bays: 2x 2.5 / 3.5 inches (internal), 2x 2.5 inches (internal)
- Power supply: 1x standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Graphics cards: up to 390 mm
- I / O Panel: 1x Power, 1x Reset, 1x USB 3.1 Type C, 2x USB 3.0, 1x HDMI (Front), 1x each Audio In / Out (Front)
- Manufacturer's warranty: 3 years