Product information: DG-84 Full Tower Gaming Case - Gunmetal GreyIntroducing the EVGA DG-8 line of full-tower cases. These cases are built for the enthusiast with an optimized airflow path that gives you dedicated cooling fans for your graphics cards, a K-Boost button that automatically boosts fanspeed and CPU/GPU, a built in fan controller and much more. These new line of cases are the ultimate platform for any gaming or graphics enthusiast. With these features and more, it is easy to see how DG means Designed for Gaming!
EVGA is reinventing the Full Tower case. The EVGA DG-8 Series is not just the large metal box of the past but now a focal point, with everything you would come to expect of the EVGA DG-8 Series, such as quality design, high end materials, premium finishes, and backed by EVGA’s Legendary customer service. Made from Industrial grade SPCC Steel, ABS Plastic, with a gunmetal grey coating, this is the perfect solution to both build your 4 Way SLI, water cooled, all solid state dream machine and be eye catching so you have to show it off!
With the EVGA DG-8 Series you sacrifice NOTHING, designed for the best of the best hardware internally, the only thing that changes in this line are the finishes. You can opt for the baseline which will still support all your 4 way SLI and watercooling needs in a more basic package, all the way up to a smoked acrylic side panel window to see all your hard work on the building, and still have a 7 inch integrated touchscreen, HDMI, USB and audio jacks to make the case natively VR ready.
The EVGA DG-84 is the entry level version of the DG series yet still carries a lot of the features that make the DG series a great option for all hardware enthusiasts.
EVGA DG-84 Features- 3 Year Warranty: Award winning EVGA Support backed by a full 3 Year Warranty!
- Optimized Airflow Path: Dedicated cooling path for graphics cards, giving ultimate cooling performance and increased clockspeeds.
- Robust Water Cooling Support: Full support for dual 420mm or 360mm radiators give you ultimate cooling performance, with a dedicated section for mounting reservoir.
- Cable Management: Dedicated cable management cutout points lets you keep your system layout clean, improving appearance and airflow.
- K-Boost Button: Control your performance with EVGA K-Boost! One button boosts GPU and CPU clocks instantly, giving you ultimate control.
- Removable Fan Filters: Easy to remove fan filters keeps your system dust free.
- Easy Removable Door: Flip a switch to remove the entire door, making assembly as easy as can be.
- GPU Airflow Channel: Adjustable channel to maximize cooling efficiency depending on your GPU setup.
- Optional Segmented PSU Tray Hides Cables: Slidable tray keeps your system clean and hides Power Supply cables.
- Flexible Fan Support: Supports up to 8 140 or 120mm fans.
- Easy Access to I/O ports and Clean Cable Output: Cables exit on the back of the case, keeping cable management clean, and I/O ports are easily accessed by left door hinge.
- Completely Removable PCI-E Brackets: Remove brackets to increase airflow or easily pass water cooling tubes.
Specification- Colour: Gunmetal Grey
- Window Panel: No
- Form Factor Support: mITX/mATX/ATX/E-ATX/SSI-CEB/EEB
- Max VGA cards: 4
- I/O Panel Top: 1 x Power, 1 x Reset, 1 x K-Boost, 2 x USB2.0
- I/O Panel Front: 1 x Power, 1 x Reset, 1 x K-Boost, 2 x USB3.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Audio, 1 x MIC
- Storage Support: 2 x 2.5", 2 x 2.5"/3.5"
- Fan Controller: No
- Fan Size: 140mm (Default), 120mm (Option)
- Max Fan Support: Top x 3, Right x 3, Left x 2
- Radiator Support: Top - Up to 420mm, Right - Up to 420mm, Left - Up to 280mm
- Temperature Sensor: No
- LED Display: No
- Watercooling Bracket: No
- Case Size (L x W x H): 686x270x642.45mm
- Case Weight: 38.4lb/17.4kg
- Gross Weight: 44.3lb/20.1kg